Damp proofing your home is vital for any property that is at risk for constant dampness. When damp infiltrates your home’s foundation it starts deteriorating at a rapid rate. It can also cause mold growth as well as a mite infestation which can compromise the health of your family. The best solution is to damp proof your home to free it from any kind of excess moisture.
Benefits of damp proofing
- It keeps your home in good condition, inside and out
- It keeps your family healthy. (Excess mildew and bacteria are triggers for people with respiratory illnesses such as bronchitis and asthma.)
- It gets rid of years and years of residual moisture
- Your plaster and paint will last much longer
Damp proofing process
- Plaster is stripped from your affected wall
- Apply two coats of a quality crystalline damp proofing product to exposed brickwork.
- Walls are re-plastered and once dry it’s repainted back to the original colour
What’s the difference between damp proofing and waterproofing?
In short, damp proofing keeps out soil moisture while waterproofing keeps out liquid water as well as vapor. Hydrostop offers both damp proofing and waterproofing services in Pretoria and surrounds as well as Witbank and Middelburg areas.
Hydrostop has been damp proofing Pretoria and surrounding areas for a few years now. And to say our customers are satisfied, would be an understatement. We take great pride in offering the best damp proofing solution in Pretoria at affordable prices. We are passionate about offering world-class customer service.
It’s easier to prevent damp than it is to treat it. Don’t risk the health and well being of your loved ones. Get in touch with Hydrostop today for an obligation free quote.