Waterproofing is a crucial part of any structure, building, and home. During the building process, it is essential that the waterproofing is performed as per the architectural plan. Otherwise, damaging outcomes arise that may lead to the destruction of the building, structure and personal belongings. The roof covering components, siding, foundations, and various penetrations within these surfaces has to be water-resistant.
What is Waterproofing?
It is a method of making a physical object or structure waterproof or water-resistant, so it can stay reasonably unaffected by water or combating the ingress of water under particular circumstances.
Water-resistant and waterproof frequently reference penetration of water in its liquid form and perhaps pressurized, as opposed to damp proof, which is the term for resistance to humidity or dampness.
Determining the origin of the water ingress and selecting the right system and solution is crucial when properly waterproofing your investment with durable and long-lasting results. There are various systems and solution’s available, but you will need a professional to figure out which one will work the best, in addition to being the most affordable.
Using the most current waterproofing knowledge and technology, we have produced acrylic, polyurethane, and bitumen-based treatments for all industrial applications. This high-tech, affordable sealant is 100 % water dissolvable and eco-friendly.
At HydroStop, we supply waterproofing and damp proofing services to the following industries in Johannesburg and Pretoria:
- Office blocks & apartment buildings
- Retail malls and centres
- Retirement villages
- Private & guest homes
We diligently inspect every surface before any strategy is decided on and any tasks are performed.
- Waterproofing won’t crack or become brittle when cured due to the tensile strength of the versatile sealant.
- It’s economical since the waterproofing would only need to be applied once.
- Waterproofing is straightforward to apply as well as an eco-friendly material.
- As soon as the substance is applied, it takes only 4 hours to dry. Although it takes four hours to dry, it’s water-soluble and can be washed with water right after application.
- All work undertaken comes with a guarantee which ranges from 5-10 years based on the surface worked on, and the application implemented.
Our objective is to develop long-term relationships with our clients by providing top quality products, exceptional workmanship and superb customer support. For more information or to request a free quote, get in touch with HydroStop today!